The site for Stephen Wynn Cole

WYNN COLE is due on October 20th, 2010.

Can't wait to meet you, Wynn.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

WELL...

Wynn is here. Stephen Wynn Cole was born at 6:13 pm, on 10-20-2010. He weighed 7 pounds and 4 (or 8) ounces at birth and was 19 1/2 inches long. He has blonde hair and what appear to be blue eyes. APGAR score was a 9. Mother and son are resting comfortably.

There is plenty more to tell and since when Wynn is older and mouthy to his mother I really want Wynn to know what his Mom went through, I'm going to tell the stories of today that occurred after it was determined it was time for a C-section. But I'm going to tell them later. I'm tired (though not as tired as Kate) and the one o'clock feeding will be here shortly.

Suffice to say, being in the room, Kate's comment during the procedure, Wynn's first bath, where is Kate, Kate meets Wynn, Kate feeds Wynn, (thank you Ginny Vick!), Carl changes a poopy diaper, Carl rocks Wynn to sleep, SUSHI!... all will make great story fodder. But not until I get my nap. But first, I'm going to check in at the nursery on my son.

1 comment:

  1. The Stoner Family is so excited that Wynn is here!! We can't wait to meet him!
    Love, Cookie, Allen, Camille & Ben

    ReplyDelete