The site for Stephen Wynn Cole

WYNN COLE is due on October 20th, 2010.

Can't wait to meet you, Wynn.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Cafeteria

Decent cafeteria breakfast. Good choices. Ate light because of nerves I think. No fridge so I'm drinking spicy hot v-8 over ice. Between the food and Wynn's little hypnotic heartbeat, I could easily sleep through the next couple of hours. Doubtful though as the first family will probably be arriving in around an hour.

Wynn's heartbeat is steady between the red lines (120-180 beats per minute). Got as high as 160 bpm and as low as 120. Don't really see any pattern to it. I guess it is more about what is going on in there than out here.

The bottom graph (not sure what it is) is almost a straight line. 19-20 whatevers. I'll ask.

Right now, pretty much like every other morning of our wedded bliss - Kate is sleeping through SportsCenter.

No comments:

Post a Comment