The site for Stephen Wynn Cole

WYNN COLE is due on October 20th, 2010.

Can't wait to meet you, Wynn.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

SETTLING IN

Kate's up and moving around. She gets to clean up, wash her face, brush her teeth etcetera, all before getting hooked back up and getting something to help her relax for the night. After Ashley puts her back in bed, that will probably be it for Kate until 5:30 am. That's when they'll come in and start the drip to induce.

I've got a narrow couch, but since I love sleeping on the couch it is no problem. Kate's bed doesn't look so comfy. I haven't tried it out. The happy pill will probably make the comfort level of the bed irrelevant. I didn't ask for one. I doubt I need it... until showtime tomorrow.

I brought a lot of work to do, but can't concentrate long enough to string two sentences together.

It is all exciting. But not yet real. Surreal, but not real.

No comments:

Post a Comment