The site for Stephen Wynn Cole

WYNN COLE is due on October 20th, 2010.

Can't wait to meet you, Wynn.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Wishing we could freeze time

I'm watching you sleep. You are just a little angel. So peaceful. So innocent and so gentle. Before I laid you down I was holding you. I didn't want to lay you down. I wanted to freeze the moment. Capture in such a way that I can always call it up in my mind and experience it again. Every day is filled with moments just like that. We are so excited to watch you grow and learn. But there is a selfish side that wants to stop time and hold the moment the same way we hold you. Although we are so proud of all the "firsts" you are achieving almost every day... First crawl, green beans, holding your own bottle, and about a hundred more... They almost come too fast. As Miss Annie Cornell said, you'll be sixteen for a whole year, but the moments we are experiencing right now are over in an instant. We will just have to absorb every moment and soak it in. So many moments, but thankfully so much time.

No comments:

Post a Comment