The site for Stephen Wynn Cole

WYNN COLE is due on October 20th, 2010.

Can't wait to meet you, Wynn.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Beach Trip

The Saturday after the Sardis game you, mom and Bebe went to the beach. I had to stay and coach. You had a big time, but mom made me feel better by telling me you acted like you missed me. I missed you and Mom so much it hurt. Mom sent me pictures of you everyday. You were gone from Saturday to Thursday.

When you got home you smiled and laughed and played with the puppies. I think you had fun on your first vacation but were very happy to get home.

That night we went to the finals of the basketball tournament. Dad's team lost but the kids played hard. You even made it into the team picture.

You are growing so fast. You recognize people and things and focus on them. You are such a happy baby. We love you more than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment